The NPower recruitment platform is still open for eligible Nigerians to apply for and get engaged under the President Mohammadu Buhari led administration NPower platform. The NPower scheme has since it’s launching in the year 2016 on the 1st of August that year brought life into the Nigerian economy especially as it regards youths, young graduates and young SSCE certificate holders. The NPower scheme has since then gone ahead to give a massive number of over 500,000 Nigerians and we are all grateful to this current administration for this youth and graduate empowerment scheme.
NPower Graduate and Non Graduate Programs
The NPower recruitment for 2020 will soon be effective as the rumored scrapping of the NPower scheme was a farce and the scheme is set to still go on and engage eligible Nigerian graduate in various life enhancing ventures while also paying them a monthly stipend of thirty thousand naira (N30,000). The Npower program covers and enrolls graduates to work in fields or areas such as;
- NPower volunteer corps.
- NEducation as NPower teachers.
- NPower Health.
- NTax as NPower tax officers.
- NAgric as NPower farmers.
The non-graduates programmes are;
- NPower creative.
- NPower tech hardware.
- NPower tech software.
- NPower knowledge.
- NPower Build.
How to Apply for the 2020 NPower Recruitment
You can apply for your NPower recruitment from the NPower recruitment portal at www.portal.npower.gov.ng to start the registration process.
The 2020 NPower Recruitment is for graduates that are qualified to work in the different areas that have been listed above. The recruitment portal for the 2020 NPower recruitment procedures is given here at the official NPower online portal at www.npower.gov.ng, the registration platform however is found here at www.npvn.npower.gov.ng from where you can create and access your NPower profile.
Eligibility for NPower Application
You may be wondering what are or is the criteria for standing a chance of being successful in the NPower programme recruitment and registration process, but don’t look too further, here we will bring to your knowledge the requirements and eligibility for NPower. They are;
- You must be a Nigerian citizen with relevant evidence of your National Identification Number.
- You must between the ages of 18 to 35 years as the NPower programme is meant for young Nigerian graduates.
- You must be a graduate from a Nigeria tertiary institution. That implies that you must be either a bachelor degree holder, Higher National Diploma (HND), Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or National Certificate of Education, (NCE).
- You must also possess documents such as your Bank Verification Number (BVN), a valid Nigerian Birth Certificate or Certificate of Declaration of Age, a recent and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), a valid phone number and email address, your NYSC dispatch certificate and other school certificates like your SSCE and others.
- You must have a flair for innovation and be willing to stay and work anywhere in the country.
- You must express interest to work in any of the stated areas of the NPower scheme stated above.
- You should also be prepared to pass all relevant screening and test.